Re: Pakenham line

"John Elliott" <jae3806@usa.net> wrote in message
YQXA5.60537$c5.167040@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:YQXA5.60537$c5.167040@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Are we going to see any new trains on the pakenham line ?. The ones we
have
> are just about buggered. I expect the driver to say "Please assist the
> movent of this train by closing the doors"any time.

To be honest i cant really see the reason for refurbishing and buying new
trains ones b/c they're only gunna get vandalized.  About 15 years ago the
comeng trains would have been in good condition, just look at them now,
most of them r totaly stuffed b/c people slash the seats, draw on the
walls/carpet and kick out the windows.  I really think the train compaines
should replace ALL the windows in the doors with those plastic inserts b/c
they're much easier to replace and probably cheaper than a glass window.
Video cameras in the carrages will make abosolutly no diff b/c the vandals
dont give a shit.  The only way to clean up the trains and make them safe
would be to put CSRs on them late at night.

Regards

Andrew