Re: CityRail Olympic Passenger Numbers

"Rob Kearey" <mammal@optushome.com.au> wrote in message 39D2C3F6.D933DD27@optushome.com.au">news:39D2C3F6.D933DD27@optushome.com.au...
> Tezza wrote:
>
> > No-one's ever accused me of being a conformist. In fact I think it's a joke to try to
> > get people to conform on the internet, the
> > last bastion of free speech.
>
> Tezza, don't confuse "free-speech" with being illegible.

You're confusing what I said with what he said. BTW, it was legible, even to he who doth complain so bloody much.

> > No, it makes sense to look at Newsgroups in whatever looks good to the individual.
>
> Sure thing - but when you're posting to a public group, the font you
> choose to format your text in can fool you into thinking everything
> looks fine.

As I said, I even immediately read the message after posting and it was fine. Others have said it was fine. In X-News and Forté it
was fine. So, I wasn't fooled into thinking anything was right that wasn't.

> It's not a personal slight upon your character, Tezza - just one of
> those little rules that grease the valve-gear of society.

What rule?