Re: CityRail Olympic Passenger Numbers

Tezza wrote:

> No-one's ever accused me of being a conformist. In fact I think it's a joke to try to
> get people to conform on the internet, the
> last bastion of free speech.

Tezza, don't confuse "free-speech" with being illegible.

> > It makes sense to look at Newsgroup posts in a standard font
> > such as Courier New.

> No, it makes sense to look at Newsgroups in whatever looks good to the individual.

Sure thing - but when you're posting to a public group, the font you
choose to format your text in can fool you into thinking everything
looks fine.

It's not a personal slight upon your character, Tezza - just one of
those little rules that grease the valve-gear of society.

--
Rob Kearey
President, Queensland University Musical Society