Re: [NSW] Improved points operation

The first time I had noticed these were on the High speed points at Hornsby
yesterday (23/9). I thought they were there to assist with the points as the
point blade is made from a continuous rail, rather than a "pivoting blade"
like regular point blades.

Any other theories?

Tony.

Gykz5.5082$O7.79151@ozemail.com.au">news:Gykz5.5082$O7.79151@ozemail.com.au...