Re: [NSW] Improved points operation

This type of equipment is made by a number of different companies and is
basically to ease the movement of the switch. As switch blades become longer
(allowing 'flatter' angles and higher speed) the switches become more difficult
to move and may require more switch motors to move them. Switch rollers reduce
these forces.

--
Bruce L. Greening
bgreeni@ibm.net