Re: Multiple trains at level crossing

Has there ever been a situation where an electric train is approaching
a busy level crossing (E.g. Parramatta Rd.) and suddenly the power
shuts off and then the train comes to a full stop blocking the road?
This is in real life of course, not in those comedy shows!

Thanks
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <8FB8BC222gunzelT333@139.130.239.94>,
  usenet.spam@gunzel.net (Michael) wrote:
> Chris Brownbill <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote in article
> <39CC59C2.22FDB8BA@enternet.com.au>:
>
> >Can anyone top that on a two track cossing (or any number of tracks
for
> >that matter)?
>
> The same train heading in two different directions on that level
crossing
> in one instance of the gates being down? The Kensington grain shunt.
Then
> again, I think they lift the gates to let traffic through before
letting
> the train go :/
>
> It's about time that level crossing got grade separated...
>
> M.
>
> --
> (To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.