Re: [General] Content of aus.rail

In article <8q91b5$i2$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Railway Rasputin3 <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote:

> > As to signatures, at least I have the guts to use my real name. I
> realize
> > many people cannot do so because of their employment situation, but
> > suspect many do it because it's easier to throw sticks and stones
from
> > behind the fence where you can't be seen.
> >
> > Ron Besdansky
>
> I used to post with my real name but people got mixed up from time to
> time as there are about 5 <james> in this forum(how come they never
> mixed up David?). A friend gave me this screename to avoid confusion.

You'll be charmed to know one of your posts was the first post I read
on this NG. Just as well it wans't one of Bedanski's or Bolton's posts
or this list would have been deprived of my excellent thought
provoking, challenging and utterly fascinating contributions. :-)

Ans all that coming from a Mick!

Regards

Frank