Re: Drivers and Guards food packages

I agree that $15 per pack seems rather high but then again, I presume
tenders were called and the best value (?) offer was chosen.  When you think
about it a pack of sandwiches is around the $2.50 to $3.00 mark (2 X
sandwiches = $6.00) plus fruit (say $1.00) plus cheese and crackers ($1.00)
plus fruit juice ($1.50) plus chocolate bar $1.50) making a total of $11.00
then there is the packaging plus freight from Queensland plus the dreaded
GST.
It however, appears that special dietary needs weren't addressed.
Regards
David Mewes

39C3FF14.BC8A50DE@mailcity.com">news:39C3FF14.BC8A50DE@mailcity.com...