Re: Illawarra rail travellers report only minor delays

David Bromage wrote:

> Commuters in the Illawarra have reported minor delays and incoveniences on
> trains running to and from Sydney.
>
> http://www.abc.net.au/news/regionals/illawarra/monthly/regilw-19sep2000-1.htm

Melissa, commuting from Wollongong to work in
                    Sutherland, says she has experienced numerous
                    delays.

                    "They've been affected heaps, I mean travelling times
                    are getting longer each time I go the Sydney, either I'm
                    late or I'm heaps early, the train timetable's changed, I
                    mean I can't see why they've changed the timetable for
                    one month."

How stupid is Melissa?

--
David Johnson