Re: Illawarra rail travellers report only minor delays

In article <r5zx5.24$N33.5094@news0.optus.net.au>,
  dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David Bromage) wrote:
> Commuters in the Illawarra have reported minor delays and
incoveniences on

David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message
r5zx5.24$N33.5094@news0.optus.net.au">news:r5zx5.24$N33.5094@news0.optus.net.au...
> Commuters in the Illawarra have reported minor delays and
incoveniences on
> trains running to and from Sydney.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/regionals/illawarra/monthly/regilw-19sep2000-
1.ht

I've been travelling on Illawara line for the last few days, I
experienced some delays , usually up to 12 minutes and mostly around
Redfern area. This caused some trouble if you are trying to change
Interurban service to another Interurban service at Central. Those
passengers on the trains I talked to were not too happy about
Interurban trains terminates at Redfern.

--
Cheers

RR3

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/