Re: (NSW) Tangarbarama? [was (NSW): Olympic Timetable]

As I wrote the other day, the 0630 Central - Katoomba train calls via OP.

There was an unusual type service for a Sunday (under normal circumstances)
from Central at 1630 to Springwood (2 X T, including T67 with a missing
panel where the set number is).

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

Jonathan Boles wrote in message <01c01fc7$63ba98a0$50df36cb@tfboles>...
|CityRail seems to have a policy of sending only Tangarbages into Homebush
Bay.