Re: (NSW) Tangarbarama? [was (NSW): Olympic Timetable]

"Jonathan Boles" <mousewithglasses@mail.com> wrote in message
01c01fc7$63ba98a0$50df36cb@tfboles">news:01c01fc7$63ba98a0$50df36cb@tfboles...
> CityRail seems to have a policy of sending only Tangarbages into Homebush
Bay.
> Has anyone seen a non-Tangarbage in Olympic Park yet? I remember at the
'99
> Easter show most of the trains were V-sets.

This is the official "Olympics policy". However it presents a very good
image for Olympics spectators along the Olympic Park Metro corridor.

However the 1999 Easter Show trains were NOT mostly V sets. Many of the OP
trains for Easter Show are actually S sets (from sector 2).