Re: Refurbished Comeng set, Melbourne [Vic.]

james_ccj@my-deja.com (Railway Rasputin3) wrote in
<8qfhg0$j8h$1@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>I suspect the seats are to prevent syringe left in them. These new
>seats are similar comfort to those low floor buses.....

The low floor bus seats I've sat on are more comfortable. Catch one of the
brand new buses that Moreland Bus Company use.

I do like the syringe free design on the Connex seats for that reason
though...

M.

--
Michael Kurkowski [email: michael DOT kurkowski AT gunzel DOT net]

http://www.gunzel.net
ICQ: 1459118

etc etc etc. apathy prevents me from writing this quote.