Sydney Trams Painting on alt.binaries.pictures.rail

Go the  "alt.binaries.pictures.rail" ng if you can take pictures!

I have today, made a post to a thread "Any better scan process" , which started
concerning an HP6200 series scanner - the same as mine.
I have  attached a picture which resulted when I had an interesting 35mm slide
in really lousy condition, covered with "fur" and with big yellow blotches. I
removed most of the blotches by cut and paste, and turned the fur into a feature by giving the picture a hessian -
burlap texture. I also made the scene later in the day
by upping the yellow.

The picture was taken in late winter 1956 at North Bondi terminus. It was from a
tram tour using single bogie K 1296, just after it had finished revenue service on the North Sydney lines. It had been
carried south and was doing tours. It is now at the Sydney Tram Museum at Loftus and used to run there.

The destination (not really legible) says Circular Quay via Bellevue Hill (abbreviated) - which was not quite right as
this alternate route to the city (Sydney) had been cut back to Woollahra in 1954.

The other trams are Os - double bogie cars, the mainstay of the Waverley Depot lines at this time. One is ready to head
for Elizabeth St and Circular Quay, the left one,  and the other for Railway (Railway Square).

Hope the picture (and its texture) are of interest.