Re: Refurbished Comeng set, Melbourne [Vic.]

In article <39caffdb$1@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "Erk" <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote:
> I hate to shatter the illusion but Connex Melbourne/Hillside
> Trains/whateveritiscalledthisweek is not in the long
distance/interurban
> market.

I suspect the seats are to prevent syringe left in them. These new
seats are similar comfort to those low floor buses.....

> I'll have a Connex mouth drop, please.

Open your mouth wide and move your face slowly follow the direction of
the train:-)

--
Cheers

RR3