Re: 4 out of 4 cows agree ...

james_ccj@my-deja.com (Railway Rasputin3) wrote in
<8qffa5$h0e$1@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>Reminded me that roast chicken <thingy> I had on XPT the other day. I
>though that was bad until I tried beef......

I always thought that if a food didn't contain it's original ingredients
(like, if a chicken is not made out of chicken, in this case) it had to be
stated. "Chicken Substitute - Contains real latex and chicken stock!"

>Bring your own food if you are travlling on XPT....

Hard to avoid the buffet when sitting in seat C21.

M.

--
Michael Kurkowski [email: michael DOT kurkowski AT gunzel DOT net]

http://www.gunzel.net
ICQ: 1459118

etc etc etc. apathy prevents me from writing this quote.