Re: [NSW] victim to early running train!

there were only additional services from hornsby to concord west (with the
Central Coast trains turning into 8 cars and making an additional stop at
Concord West).

No extra services on the down direction at all.

There was no altered running apart from the abovementioned extra stop for V
sets

fbyu5.12957$cr3.353379@ozemail.com.au">news:fbyu5.12957$cr3.353379@ozemail.com.au...