Re: [NSW] victim to early running train!

I thought I read on the CityRail web site that 2 extra trains/hour were
being run North Sydney to Epping and return via Strathfield on Saturday.

Your train may have been affected by altered running due to the first full
dress rehearsal for the Olympics opening ceremony and the use of a special
'table?

Chris

39ba3c3f$0$26516$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39ba3c3f$0$26516$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...