Re: Little Green Men Invade Sydney :)

Now I'm totally perplexed.  All this BS and ties are OPTIONAL for drivers!
It's almost enough to make one subscribe to the Daily Terror for a regular
dose of Ackerman & Devine, almost.

Chris

39b90a4b$0$26539$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39b90a4b$0$26539$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...