Little Green Men Invade Sydney :)

Hi all

I'm sure some of you may have noticed the little green men (and women)
running around the CityRail area on station cleaning (and probably not
wearing ties). I also noticed at Strathfield two talking and walking garbage
bins today 8/9 complete with yellow CityRail safety vest. These people I saw
walking around accepting rubbish from passengers.

I think I'd rather be a little green man than a walking talking garabge bin,
at least the little green men seem to get around when most of the people are
gone - can anyone comfirm if the little green men are working in the daytime
as well (I've been on nightshift so can't say for sure.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com