Re: Little Green Men Invade Sydney :)

Ackerman and Devine. You have to be joking.  I think I would almost prefer
the real shit that Harris throws rather than their ill informed bull shit.
At least there is no pretence as to what Harris is dishing out.

Cheers
Rod Gayford

BTxu5.12954$cr3.353242@ozemail.com.au">news:BTxu5.12954$cr3.353242@ozemail.com.au...