Re: Refurbished Comeng set, Melbourne [Vic.]

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:28:27 GMT, "Andy B" <andrewrb@optushome.com.au>
wrote:

><Chris Brown> wrote in message
>39c72b27.1775384@news.alphalink.com.au">news:39c72b27.1775384@news.alphalink.com.au...

>> The seats are not particularly comfortable, IMO, because the back of
>> the seat curves outwards, resulting in poor back support.
>
>I disagree there.
>
>I travelled on the train all day, and was amazed at how comfortable the
>seats were, particularly with my back.

hmmm......maybe my back is just the wrong shape.

The only 'hard' seats (as found in modern trains, buses, etc) which I
find to be particularly comfortable are those in the new Melbourne Bus
Link buses (Volvo B10BLE/Volgren).

Regards,
Chris Brown