Re: Refurbished Comeng set, Melbourne [Vic.]

<Chris Brown> wrote in message
39c72b27.1775384@news.alphalink.com.au">news:39c72b27.1775384@news.alphalink.com.au...

> >The new seats are very hard, and you seam to sit 'on' them rather than in
> >them. Its like you are going to fall out of the seats while crossing a
> >junction. Perhaps they are a little wider which is thoughtful. Not sure
of
> >the underseat look, very bear.
>
> The seats are not particularly comfortable, IMO, because the back of
> the seat curves outwards, resulting in poor back support.

I disagree there.

I travelled on the train all day, and was amazed at how comfortable the
seats were, particularly with my back.

I commented on this to Chris, Michael and Rod several times.