Re: $550m to speed up Vic rail services

> I think Seymour was missed because there is no industry and no
> educational institutions along the way. Albury and Shepparton are too
> far to make it worth the while - at the moment.
I was thinking of Sherpparton/Benalla, these 2 towns having similar distance
as Bendigo-Melbourne but both were ignored in the study. If there is some
sort of railcar/Sprinter service that goes to both Benalla and Shepparton
regularly (Not just a few times a day) and divide at Seymore that would help
a lot.

> For those of us who have watched rail services deteriorate steadily
> over the last 30-40 years, we are living in very interesting times.
Especially privatisation.....that change the rule of railway. (Not necessary
in a good way however)

> And no sign of livestock trains to Mansfield!!
and no VHST to Sydney either.

Cheers
James