Re: (NSW): Olympic Timetable

I understand that there is some degree of slack in them; perhaps they will
require this additional during the next couple of weeks.
I have found that the up seems to need the time, but the down is easy to
maintain.  Last night, I caught W555, 1718 ex Central to Mount Victoria, and we
were spending time everywhere along the route, still getting into Springwood
some three minutes early.  As well, on Wednesday night it operated via the
Suburban from Wells Street to Homebush, but last night is operated via the Main.

--

Regards

David Donald
Springwood, NSW