Re: [NSW] Central Platform 26/27

Has anyone ever suggested you try using correct spelling, caps and grammar?
I can't even understand what you are saying.  Are you saying who cares IF
the VFT is linked to Holsworthy/Badgerys Creek?  Or who cares because the it
CAN be linked to Hols/BC? (which I think is a bit rich - they probably won't
even build a line to the terminals at BC, and even if they do, it wouldn't
be aligned to suit a Sydney-NSR-East Hills-Canberra corridor, and re
Holsworthy - the terminals were not to be anywhere near a rail line on
either of the two options, however that project is deader than BC).

Either way, I didn't mention Holsworthy or Badgerys Creek.  I was talking
about good ole' Kingsford Smith Airport, which we will be stuck with for a
long, long time.  All the Speedrail marketing says they will send the TGV
via Kingsford Smith Airport and this thread is talking about where to send
the TGV when you leave the NSR (Airport Line).

MrPC
ICQ 58337073
39f81d95$0$11626$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39f81d95$0$11626$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...