Re: unusual driver announcement

Two things, at least, that I can think of, Ben
1.   Just had a victory over the morons in the office, or the pay-rise was
finally ratified?
2.   Mum just rang up and said "Hurry Home, Dear, I need you!"
cheers Rod [comtrain]
Wasn't you Mr Hawken, by any chance??
:o)
39f768bd@news.alphalink.com.au">news:39f768bd@news.alphalink.com.au...