Re: NSW - Continue the Research - Tilt Train

Sounds like a vertical centre of gravity problem.

The train will only fall over if the centre of gravity gets outside the
footprint.

If it is higher, it will fall over at less angular displacement.

I suspect the Tangara (or at least some Tangara vehicles) have some heavy
gear mounted high that other sets don't have.

Are the vehicles that tip over a common type (eg. motor driver or somthing)

Goldie

PS I have never seen a Tangara close up and know absolute nothing about them
except they are a Sydney electric passenger thingo!
39F1927D.15BE6DEA@ozemail.com.au">news:39F1927D.15BE6DEA@ozemail.com.au...