NSW - Continue the Research - Tilt Train

Whilst in Brisbane recently, I went on the Tilt Train (the real one and not
CityRail's prototypes). I see that CityRail has had another attempt at a
Tilt Train. So far, we have had latelyish:

May 1998 - Tangara on side, Concord West. Test failed.
April 2000 - C8 tested at Redfern, test failed, carriage against wall.
not long after Redfern 2000 - T47 failed the test but remained upright (I
forget the month)
October 2000 - T30 tries again, 3 cars on side. Test failed.

* What is it with Tangara's and tipping over when derailed? Does anyone else
see a similiarity or two with the Wentworthville 1988 fatal derailment? *

As Monty Burns would say to Smithers "continue the research..........."

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com