Re: OT - Crap (Was: Train Simulator)

Like other groups, off topic or obliquely related material gives an insight
into personalities that leads to friendships and an improved "atmosphere" on
the group.

As long as "off topic" is kept sensible and not abused, let it be,

Goldie

39f3893b.e822d@newton.pacific.net.au">news:39f3893b.e822d@newton.pacific.net.au...