OT - Crap (Was: Train Simulator)

Andy

Andy B wrote in message <39f2ee75.bab7e@newton.pacific.net.au>...

|Well, maybe you should also stop posting crap that has nothing to do with
|railways in this ng.

I place an OT (for Off Topic) in the subject line of things that are
completely off topic that I start the thread on. It is up to you if you read
them. If you don't want to read anyone' posts including mine, don't read
them.

If the original poster had have been more specific at the start of this
thread, I would not have not gone to the site suggested, I would not have
given my opinion on it etc etc.

I don't hold a monopoly on crap in this NG you know.........

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

This post was brought to you with