OT - Traintown on PC USer CD

HI all,

Sorry that this is slightly Off Topic I bought the latest PC User
magazine on the strength of having a Traintown Deluxe demo on it, only
to find that it is spitting the dummy at being installed. I have a
K6-300 with 64MbRAM and plenty of disk space. It said it needed
Directx7 which was there so I installed it. But I got no further. Is
there anything I need to do/consider or have I been duped by Mr
Packer... again!!

TIA and please feel free to reply off line

Trevor