Re: Train sniper: third shooting reported

Hmmmm - Do you prefer your Security Guards barbequed to a crisp?

However, as a free meal for passengers during evening ShittyRail services,
BBQ'd Security Guards would become more popular and maybe even more useful
than they are in their present role - especially as some of them already
fall into the junkie category :-)

Peter
ICQ 58337073

keith malcolm <kmalcolm@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
j12I5.407$V02.17528@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:j12I5.407$V02.17528@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> Erk <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote in message
> 39f049ed$1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39f049ed$1@news.iprimus.com.au...
> > Chris wrote in message <39f02a6a@fl.net.au>...
> > |They should place armed guards on the train so they can fire back wild
west
> > |style.
> > Shoot through a Tangara window to shoot a bad guy? I don't think so.
>
> They would have to sit on the roof if they were to be authentic.
[snip]