Re: ive had enogh

G,day,

I'm new to the group and am trying to work this group out.Personally I
have dyslexia. However I was taught to re read everything I wrote.
Spelling is not really the issue here. Punctuation helps because it lets
the reader know where to take a breath.

Andrew, it is easy to remember that every time you have a new point to
say start a new paragraph. I went through a horror time at school.

Buy the way I commute 200 km's a day - 4 hrs travel often rising at
3.00am and throughout the Olympics I worked 22 days out of 23.

Don't feel sorry for yourself there are many many people in a lot worse
situation than yourself.

By the way can some one tell me how to identify the differing cars ( is
that correct) e.g. G sets

Don't laugh but I actually work in public transport at the RTA.

Thanks in advance

Steve.

--
DISCLAIMER - Material and opinions contained within are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily