Re: ive had enogh

> Buy the way I commute 200 km's a day - 4 hrs travel often rising at
> 3.00am and throughout the Olympics I worked 22 days out of 23.
> Don't feel sorry for yourself there are many many people in a lot
worse
> situation than yourself.

Naaaahhh!...nothing worse then driving to work/uni everyday. Driving is
WAAAAYYYY too stressful then travel by train. Most of you have the
luxury of taking train to work everyday and unfortunately I have no
choice but to drive to work/uni everyday. Who ever put a univeristy
campus in the middle of nowhere should be shoot dead.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/