Re: Some Questions

There were many proposals to build light horse-drawn or narrow-gauge lines
throughout NSW in the first thirty years of NSWR but they were resisted with
great vigour by John Whitton. We should thank him that he did not succumb to
the whims of the politicians which produced the shemozzle which existed in
SA.

Graham Smith

wVyH5.4834$e5.12339@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:wVyH5.4834$e5.12339@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...