Re: Photo help - last night @ PLP

Over the distances you are photographing, standard flash would be
ineffective.

Wonder about the millions of "flashes" set off at night in the Olympic
stands - how was the light in the stadium - suspect a lot of disapppointment
when the prints returned.

Goldie

39eee2b0@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39eee2b0@news.iprimus.com.au...