Re: Photo help - last night @ PLP

Goldie

The compact camera (Pentax Espio 710 off the top of my head) had an 28-80mm
zoom and IIRC, I did not use the flash on that occasion. Based on the
conditions and the film I had, I thought it would be sweet and I did not
need flash. I varied the lens length using the 70mm-300mm and did not use
flash last night.

http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/oddtrains/nightshift_page01.htm shows some of
my night shots, sadly without last night's efforts :( - all shots with my
compact camera and not my SLR.

I'm having no problems at daytime now (figured the day settings out) but
just the night ones (although my time exposure of the Brisbane night lights
looks good (yet to scan them)!

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com