Re: Photo help - last night @ PLP

What was the focal length of the compact camera lens?

Inreased focal length requires increased exposure (only stating a fact I
believe you would know), but pushing out to 300mm would be really testing
limits.

With my flash, 70 to 80 mm can make the difference between a good shot and
underexposure.

With neg film, if in doubt it is generally best to go for over exposure by
about one stop.

If you ever believe a film has been over or under exposed all through let
your processor know, they should be able to compensate in developing the
neg.  Likewise if traken in certain lighting conditions - daylight film in
flouro of incandescent lighting.

Keep trying,

Goldie

39eea368$1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39eea368$1@news.iprimus.com.au...