Re: [NSW] Martin Place station and also old lines.

To all

Thanks to all those who replied. I sure have alot of information on
them now, and I'm also glad I haven't coped any insults yet as I
thought that would happen .
(what? I'm only a 13yr as a Rockie into rails!)

Anyway I've been noted on an old line from Richomnd to Kurrajong.
Any evidence still exists?

Thanks
Maikha "V" Ly
P.S. To David J. (Trainman). Yeah I remember now! I like the picture! I
reckon we should all capture a shot of todays railways as souvenirs as
the future rolls in.

P.P.S. Who ever said to take the old network map at Martin Place. He's
the plan, next time the Station is closed, we'll sneak into the station
and unscrew the map off the wall and load it into the ute! Haha, let
Cityrail catch us now!!!

P.P.P.S. Was there a line sticking out of the Bankstown line at
Centerbury?

P.P.P.P.S. Grant is still alive at Canterbury or Campsie station last
time I was there 28th September.

P.P.P.P.P.S. ok I'll shut up now.

In article <8smgue$l57$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  maikha_l@hotmail.com wrote:
> To all Ausrailers....again
>
> I also would like to ask a few things again.
> Recently I was out at Martin Place Station right in the middle of the
> city. As I was going through the main area and heading to the
Illawarra
> bound platforms I noticed hanging high above the Ticket offices a
large
> network map of the "Sydney Rail Network" which of course is fairly
old.
> I'd say it to be between 1979 (that's when Martin PLace was there!)
and
> 1985 (Yep, dosen't Ropes Creek bring back good memories?).What I'm
> trying to know is, why is it still hanging hanging high at Martin
Place