Re: [NSW] - hilarious SMH article

G'day,
Am new to this group however I work in public transport. When
timetabling services never use a computer. They tend to not be able to
include human variables in the program. When schedulers actually do the
timetabling they include adequate recovery time. All a computer program
will state is for example it takes 2 mins to travel 1 km.

The variables can not be worked out. For the timetables allow 6 months
to build them.

Just my two cents worth.

Steve.

--
DISCLAIMER - Material and opinions contained within are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily