Re: [NSW] - hilarious SMH article

Might be possible if they intend to bring changes in two goes, especially
with around net 30 extra carriages due in April (Millennium trains), it
might seem all a bit too rushed to have changes in one huge go.

39d9e931$0$12437$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39d9e931$0$12437$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...