Re: Very Interesting Story!

Dave

You read my posts and reply to them so you obviously do...........just like
you will to this one..

Like I've said on numerous occasions, there is nothing worse than scrolling
to the bottom of a post or a series of posts just to find a dumb answer like
"me too". If it was an industry standard thing, it would be in all programs
including Outlook Express which I use.

There are many people in newsgroups including this one who do top post. To
those people (self appointed newsgroup police) who want to flame me on top
posting, talk to the hand.........the ears aren't listening.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

This post was brought to you with