Re: Very Interesting Story!

My email is full of spam anyway (also my guestbook) so I decided to
send the email to see what would happen they simply replied:
We were unable to deliver information because:

Account "porko" has been deactivated

The FREE autoresponder service is provided
by GetResponse.com
>>> http://www.GetResponse.com/

.... while talking to getresponse.com
>>> RCPT To:>
<<< 550 Account "porko" has been deactivated