Re: Very Interesting Story!

 <auwinstonyang@my-deja.com> wrote in article
<8slun1$7a3$1@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>My email is full of spam anyway (also my guestbook) so I decided to
>send the email to see what would happen they simply replied:
>We were unable to deliver information because:
>
>Account "porko" has been deactivated

You really are a moron, aren't you?

Not only did you potentially open yourself up to more spam by sending that
message, but you included David Bromage's full email address!

If the message had have made it to the spammer, congratulations, you've
just added David's email address to a number of spammers lists.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME