Re: XPT Melb - Adelaide?

That would be of some use coming up through the Adelaide hills.

But the lower centre of gravity might make the train more stable on less
stable track thus enabling faster speeds on existing 115 kph track?

cheers Peter

CmAG5.101$QR.6015@news0.optus.net.au">news:CmAG5.101$QR.6015@news0.optus.net.au...