Re: East/West ends [Was - Re: [Vic] Geelong Line CLOSED]

On the South Coast of NSW CPH had to all be the same way, this was because of the
fueling of these could only be done from one side.... So same makes sense for shore
power and also watering of cars.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine