Re: Sydney Bus Olympic Fleet

"pyeman"
> > I suppose they have a use, but bus drivers are an arrogant bunch who maybe
> > should be scrapped instead.
>
> You take that sort of attitude on the bus with you

I don't take any attitude on the bus with me, it won't fit in my bag.

> and its no wonder the driver treats you like that.

They treat me fine, especially when I show them how to get to their
destination.

> They are after all only human

That's debatable.

> and deserve to be treated as such.

I don't treat them any other way.

> Oh and I bet you will be the most vocal whinger when the bus doesn't show
up.

I'm happy then, Cityrail might spring for a cab or I'll get more overtime.

> Boo-Hoo

Have a Bex and a good lie down, you'll feel better.