Re: Sydney Bus Olympic Fleet

Ted Gay <tedgay@bigpond.com> wrote in article
<vQsF5.602$e5.2116@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>:

>> Now with the Olympics over, how many buses are to be retired?  I know
>> that they built up the fleet for the Olympics.
>> Thanks

>As this NG is rail based who cares whether buses are to be retyred or
>scrapped?

There are many in this group who do hold an interest in buses as well. As
buses are used in conjunction with trains, in public transport systems, I
don't think that the original post is not on topic. Additionally, since
there are no bus specific newsgroups, this is probably one of the closest
groups you would find to relate buses to.

BTW Ted, please edit your posts.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).