Re: [Melb] Tram Conductors

Michael wrote:

> Once again, someone north of the border, out of touch with how our public
> transport in Melbourne works, claims to be Metcard God.

No: several people from north of the border, inside the border, and even
outside the borders of Australia, pointing out that public transport in
Melbourne could be made to work like the rest of the world if (a) the
installed system was sensible and (b) obstinate individuals did not
continue to claim that the city of Melbourne should remain isolated from
the rest of the world. Actually, if (a) was fixed, even the individuals
referred to in (b) might ultimately see the light.

Eddie